Wednesday 24 March 2010

Success i have a Sahara blog

Welcome to my new blog!  In it, I'll be sharing the trials and tribs of my latest challenge in aid of kiddies with cancer.  The idea is to trek the Sahara and get people to support me by donating to the charity, check out the link: http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/SuzanneChampion

I set up the virgin page a week or so ago and am a little bit disappointed that we haven't reached the target yet, but I guess half of that is just my personality that is raring to go (all right, impatient)!  I will report in on any new sponsors but will have to mention my first (and only for the moment) - my dear cool auntie Mal, together with Pete and Jess.  thanks guys!!

Local fundraising has been going OK, with a big yes from Sophistik hairdressing, in for 100 euros!  So nice, I'll be taking the boys in for a trim soon, Léon is beginning to have big hair, not so good.  Have written a letter to Décathlon and am getting in touch with the local Mairie communication dept to get an article in ze local canard.  Have a couple of appointments later in the week with some local traders (the bank and ze boulangerie) so will keep you posted, literally!  Ha - I have a blog, I am So modern!

A big thank you aswell to the girls from dance class: Sophie Godart, Nathalie Durand de Rueda and Sylvie Guilleret - you are so generous!

Talk to you soon, off to karate chop with the boys...

No comments:

Post a Comment