Thursday 25 March 2010

Et voilà the real deal: Companies that Sponsor are Cool

So, if you're a company and you want to sponsor me in the fight against cancer for kiddies i have a variety of propositions for you...First check out the charity i support ClicSargent www.clicsargent.org.uk/

• For a donation of €100 I will wear your logo (approx. 8cm x 5cm) on my T-shirt and include an account of your support in our press release to local papers (Le Parisien, France Soir, or you in the UK the paper of your choice will receive a communiqué)
• For a donation of €250 you get the same deal with a bigger logo (approx. 17cm x 10cm)
• For a donation of €500 I will do all of the above plus I will work for free for your company for one day (check out my linked in profile to see what i can do for you today! http://fr.linkedin.com/in/suzannechampion
• I am also proposing an article for my local community magazines in Gagny and Seine St Denis and have suggested a photo opp with my local mayor with the organisations that are helping me.
• Brand awareness for your UK clients thanks to my (trek organiser) friend’s Like Minded Women (LMW) UK business network plus local UK coverage (there are ten of us doing the trek and the story will be covered at home via LMW).


Companies, get in touch via Linkedin! http://fr.linkedin.com/in/suzannechampion
or Sponsor me online! http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/SuzanneChampion


Helping Children Fight Cancer

From October 7th to 12th, I will be trekking across the Sahara desert doing distances of up to 23 km daily. Why? you may ask - because it means I can ask you for help!! Your money will help children fighting cancer and support their families during this difficult illness and believe me, you will make a difference, no matter how much money you give (thank you!!)

1 comment:

  1. Well, had a great interview with Societe Generale fingers crossed will find out next week the verdict but Decathlon said sponsorship wasn't up their street. Not to worry, will get the rest of my trekking equipment from GoSport and ask them for a buck or two instead! Signing out to have a night off ...No Sport, a DVD and maybe even a Chinese...

    ReplyDelete